Sunday, March 3, 2013

Annual Blogrimage 30 Dates Challenge

Okay this is real! I have accepted the annual Blogrimage challenge by Pradeepan Jeeva! I will date 30 different guys in 30 days! There are CONDITIONS!

CONDITIONS:

- You MUST be 18 years or older
- You MUST be single (preferably never married)
- You MUST NOT smoke, drink alcohol (at least on the date) or be experimenting with any drug illegally
- You MUST NOT be involved in any illegal activities
- There will be NO KISSING or holding of hands
- Do NOT use any foul or bad language (especially on the date)
- MUST be in a public setting (NO shady places)
- This is a real date
- Be creative and have fun!!

About Me:
I'm a 23 year old college student. I am getting my bachelors in digital photography. I love God my family and friends. I enjoy music, art, crafts, sports, and always up for a new adventure!

Contact Info:
Please leave a comment here or the Facebook Blogrimage group page. My email is nancy.garcia.007@gmail.com or my number 616-848-6759


PLEASE READ FOR FURTHER DETAILS OF DATE...

GUY DETAILS:
Okay guys this is a real date! You must pay. I understand if you're one a budget I'm a college student I totally understand I'm not very high maintenance. That's where you can get creative doesn't have to involve money. Be creative or traditional as possible!!

The date can vary from 30 minutes to 1 hour or more depending on both our schedules.

I am willing to meet you at the date location. Depending if I already know who you are I wouldn't mind a ride but again depending on both our schedules I'm willing to drive and meet at a location.

Please read and follow for new posts and pictures everyday.

Alright friends please join me in reading and commenting on this adventure! I'm young single and ready to mingle.

To make this as safe as possible my friends from church are helping me out and I'm asking you my friends to set me up on blind dates that way I know the guys I date will be trustworthy :)

Thanks
Nancy Garcia

1 comment: