Thursday, March 14, 2013

Blogrimage Challenge Day 8/30 Skype

Hey,

So I got to chat it up over Skype with my friend I met on Haiti missions.  Shae Jones.  I had put it on my page and he asked if Skype was okay? I thought why not?

So it got late after work and I called up Shae on Skype.  We talked so much we had lots to catch up on.  Anyway I loved that we got to talking about really relying on The Lord to have complete control in our lives.  He has recently moved to New Hampshire from Maine to fulfill God's call on his life and he has trusted God through it all and God has totally been providing for him supernaturally.

I was glad to hear that sometimes as Christians we need to hear other ways God is moving if we just obey. I'm glad I got to talk to my friend Shae it really just encouraged me to trust in The Lord with everything and the call He has in my life and to not be discouraged.

We talked about life and there was a funny story he told me that on the way back from our missions trip in Haiti he had dinner with I believe Pastor Tim Forsthoff and after paying for their meal and getting to the terminal he was supposed to leave in 8 minutes he almost missed his flight! And he had already used up all his spending money at dinner for everyone else.  He said he ran like crazy because he would have been stranded in the airport in  Florida ( that would have been bad).

Great to catch up with a friend and hear what God is doing in his life great encouragement.

Follow for more posts!

-Love Nanners

No comments:

Post a Comment