Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Blogrimage Challenge Day 3/30 Crust

Early bird special this morning Rick Lundskow took me to a quaint little pastry shop called Crust they have been in business for a little over 1 year! It was a great place: 104 W Caroline St, Fenton, MI 48430 This place is legit! Ladies I highly recommend it for breakfast or an awesome dessert night with a special someone or if you just love sweets they have a great variety. (it was hard to pick!)

We decided to meet up at 8am! I'm glad I got a good nights sleep... I actually was there at 8:02am and I apologized to Rick but luckily he said it's fine two minutes is not late 20 minutes is late... I thought all is good :)

Neither of us had been there so I asked the lady what sold best? They had a great cinnamon pecan roll of some sort. (I wasn't feeling it) From the moment we walked in I spotted the Shamrock Mint Chocolate Cupcake...I thought it came in a mini chocolate bowl :( but it was just a paper for decoration (I was disappointed... haha) But it tasted great! I believe our cashier said that time is short so why not have a cupcake for breakfast. I thought it's March and green is my favorite color why not? Haha it was a good choice either way. Rick had a raspberry scone. We both had some tea I had a Rainforest spice flavor and his was an African tea flavor.

I just have to say one thing as I got to the place Rick came up to my car door and as soon as I opened the door I  thought I am so glad he wasn't standing any closer I wasn't looking and I would have hit him with the door (just a funny thought that ran through my head) it would have been funny just sayin!

Anyway we had a great conversation and talked about our stories how we got to the good ole state of Michigan! We talked a little bit about our phones, family memories/stories.

Ladies Rick loves to cook and I asked him about why/how he got into cooking it's great started off as mom only cooking dinners (that meant making own lunch) but then a family tradition with thanksgiving that meant staying up 24hours to help their mom in the morning and eventually in college he had to cook for himself. 

I already new a few things going in because he works at Cornerstone Church in Highland for media/video department. I got to learn a few new things about his story. Very talented and loves what he does and it's for the Lord.

All in all a good way to start off my day and he was a gentlemen opened the door and all.



Okay keep following for more photo and story updates everyday!

-Love Nanners

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Nancy this is so amazing!!! I love reading about your dates. This is so so cool, :) I love these pictures too, they are fantastic! You are so pretty! I love the verse at the top, I really would love to hear about how God is working through this! IT IS SOOOO INTERESTING :) Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete