Thursday, March 14, 2013

Blogrimage Challenge Day 10/30 BWW

Hey friends,

So my new friend Paul Silvestri saw my blog on our 30 Day blogrimage friends and co-worker of Micha Webner.  He messaged me and decided to set something up that worked with our schedule.  We set out to meet at Buffalo Wild Wings in Novi, one of his favorite places.

I learned a lot about Paul and he is a Senior at Eastern Michigan Universtiy studying Technology Management.  He works with Micha at Henry Ford Community College.  I asked him why he decided to do what he does and he just loves computers and wanted to pursue a career in that.  Web developing is no joke.  I told him one day when my small business is in order I would need to hire someone who knows what they are doing because it is super hard and complicated to me especially to be customized and get the feel and style I want.

We talked about school, work, church, and family.  I was so hungry because I skipped lunch so it was funny because I finished my meal before he did!!! I'm usually a slow eater but I was sooo hungry hahaha.  We laughed because he told me story of a girl who had gone out to eat with him and she was upset that he finished before her so yeah funny...

Anyway dinner was great and the sun was still shining. So I was sitting in the booth behind a family who had like four kids and the mom and dad.  I was wondering who kept hitting the seat behind me with their feet (I kept hearing a thumping noise).  It was a little annoying at first but I didn't let it bother me.  Anyway right before we left the kids started to sing Happy Birthday to their dad and I looked back and smiled with the little girls it was great way to end the night I wanted to clap and cheer with them. Hahaha one of their little boys started shouting "Are you 1, are you 2," etc. haha so cute.

It was fun I thanked Paul for my filling meal.

Follow for more updates
thanks

-Love Nanners

No comments:

Post a Comment