Monday, March 4, 2013

Blogrimage Challenge Day 1/30 Stood Up

Okay friends before I get started with the short details I was given full permission to explain the story about what happened on my first date... This person will remain anonymous and I will refer to him as Larry The Cucumber ("gotta keep life interesting" -N.K.K.) ...  Larry The Cucumber and I talked it out and are still friends (no one was harmed in the creation of this date) :D

Pradeepan Jeeva set out to find me my first week of dates since it was a last minute change.  Larry The Cucumber was a little hesitant to be the first date.  But I guess feeling the pressure he said yes for the beginning of my 30 day journey.

So today he was trying to figure out what to do and where to go. I was in class all day. :)  I got home made a light dinner and had some great healthy snacks ;)

Meanwhile Larry The Cucumber was having second thoughts.  He was debating to come come and pick me up.  He finally called me to explain his dilemma. He thought that this would be a good idea but realized that it would not work in his favor because he is already pursuing a special someone.

I simply told him that it was okay and it was understandable. :) He felt really bad but basically...


I got stood up.


"Guess you don't need 10 days to lose a guy" -N.K.K.

I have 29 more days and 29 more guys left... life is good.

Please continue to await my crazy journey challenge till the end of the month more stories and photos to come!

-Love Nanners








No comments:

Post a Comment