Sunday, March 10, 2013

Blogrimage Challenge Day 6/30 Brotherly Sisterly Love

Hey friends,

I hung out with some of the most important guys in my life my DAD and my younger BROTHER Andrew! He just turned 20 and I wanted to surprise him with a cake and I also had to be in town for a child dedication friend of the family (very important to be there :))

It was a quick trip. I went home Saturday afternoon.  I arrived home to see my dad working on his car with one of his best freinds Barney.  I gave him a big hug and went inside.  My brother Andrew came down and said hi and hugged me too!! :D xoxox lil bro! I took my brother to get him lunch (he and his cousin had work) Andrew payed for it, his little ceasars pizza (yuck...hahaha).  I dropped him off for work and went home to bake a family favorite cake just for him.  My dad and I got to spend time together went to the store and also to get his haircut! (I didn't realize his hair got so long till he buzzed most of it off). My dad likes his hair short.

I got to baking and watching some ABCFamily movies while my dad rested, he had worked most of the day too.  I got the cake ready took a few hours cause it had to cool before I put the cool whip on it.  I told my dad I had to go pick up Andrew and my cousin JR from work to have the candles lit when we pulled in.  Needless to say he wasn't quite ready when we walked in (only about 10 more candles needed lighting) So as my brother Andrew saw his cake I'm glad he smiled and waited to blow out his 20 birthday candles!  I told him his birthday present will come in the mail!  I made his favorite pasta alfredo with chicken for a late dinner.

We went to church Sunday morning and my dad made me french toast for breakfast! It was great few hours I got to spend! I love them so much!  Best date ever!




-Love Nanners

No comments:

Post a Comment