Friday, March 8, 2013

Blogrimage Challenge Day 4/30 BWWs

Hello

So for my Thurday evening "date" I got to hang out with Eric Kelley.  We went out to Buffalo Wild Wings. Had the chicken wrap and was very filling!  I actually decided to play a little dumb and ask my waitress if they had BEEF WINGS!!?? What? She said "We have chicken wings, I don't think those exist" Hahahaha I just did it for a laugh and see what she would say, she was a nice lady. I actually didn't think about leaving a tip... (I wasn't the one paying).

On the way to dinner Eric and I talked about life and where The Lord is leading us in our journey's ahead... We carried the conversation over through dinner and on the way home.  He also asked me a short version of my testimony... which I don't get very often so I was glad to share it with new purpose in what God has put on my heart in the last year.

He actually asked what I expected out of this and if there were any "special" someones, who I wanted to "date". But in all reality no I didn't expect anything out of this, or anyone specific.  I really love just getting to know new people and talk about life and have a good laugh; like a meet and greet is how I explained :)

It was a good chill time at BWW and got to know a little more about who Eric is and how he got into the whole tech, lights, media department.  We talked, about life, family, and my big family hahaha... (it's cause my grandma had 7 kids and my great grandma had like 11 or 14 kids, and that's just my moms side) It's always fun to share good ole family stories (made me miss them a lot though!!!!)

He asked what is one of the craziest things I've ever done? If you really want to know I'll tell you in person ;) Eric said his was  driving down Ford Rd 140mph a little while back... I thought woah wow that is pretty extreme (he kind of stated it wasn't his proudest moment).

Eric was a great gentlemen open the door and all but it was great getting to know another friend from church and to listen to him talk about what God is doing in his life. Keep it up Eric I'll be praying for you.

Oh and I totally forgot to take a picture ( just to focused on converstaion... and getting to Debbie B. for girls night hahaha jk)

Live, Laugh, Love

Love Nanners



No comments:

Post a Comment