Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Blogrimage Challenge Day 2/30 Big B



Okay guys today I didn't get stood up...

Today my date was Derek Szelong he told me he wanted to be called Bob TheTomato if I didn't use his name, but I told him that I was going to (onlybecause he said it was okay.)

Derek took me out for some tea at one of my favorite places in Hartland, MIcalled Biggby owned by the Bogues family 
11325 Highland Rd, Hartland, 48353

You should go if you live near, they have the best service! Plus I keepinviting them all to Momentum some of the employees are older but young atheart as one told me today :)

Derek bought me some hot cinnamonspice tea.
We got to talking and I found out that Derek currently has a small horse ranchat his home!  About 10 of them.  I love horses.  He also likes DOCTOR WHO (only some of youwill know that it's one of the best shows ever!!!!) 

Derek actually has studiedsome theology classes at our church at Cornerstone Church in Highland.  Ifhe ever decides to take out a school loan he wants to go back and study EquineManagement which I think is awesome cause horses are beautiful.  Plus hewants to start up like a camp for troubled teens to be able to interact withhorses because sometimes teens go through traumatic experiences andthey would be able to go to this place to get away from the crazy world.

Lucky for him I already ate dinner hahaha... He picked himself up some Little Caesars Pizza on the way to my absolutemost favorite place in East Michigan. MOMENTUM (iammomentum.com) 18+ God Party!We both had to be there for practice at 6pm so it was great timing.

Thanks Derek for a good evening at Biggby I enjoyed getting to know a little more about my fellow momentum goer. 

Alright Night Peeps...
Keep following for more photos and updates each day

-Love Nanners


1 comment: