Friday, March 8, 2013

Blogrimage Challenge Day 5/30 MJR

Alright let me start off by saying that I made the plan to go see a movie becuase Jessica and Jack Kerr invited me along with Sarah Lukacs :D

So through various text and hearing about my blog Ellie Nickerson told me she had a date for me.  It was her brother Drew Nickerson.  It was not set at all untill just Thursday night. It was a bit of a close call.

We went with a group to see The Great and Powerful Oz starring James Franco. Just came out March 8th.

So I got in contact with Drew and we set the plans (good thing I had an idea of what I wanted to do hahaha).  We met up at the Highland liquor store to carpool to the MJR theatre in Waterford.  So he introduced himself to me with a handshake as we left to MJR. On the way he asked me how I met his sister and family, about school, and talked a little bit about cars. Of course I asked him about how his day was and where he worked. I might have to go to the chinese restaurant he works at as a server! I love chinese and I told him I loved my old serving job.

We thought it might be packed so we left around 5:45pm the movie started at 6:45pm. (he was just getting back from getting his tire fixed and oil change which is totally fine he called right away to say he would be late).  I killed the time by cleaning and vacumming my car out at the Citgo gas staion next door hahaha.

We got to the theatre there were probably about 5 people actually standing in line to wait hahaha not as popular as I thought.  He bought the tickets and got our 3D glasses and we waited for the Kerr Family and Sarah to meet us.  We got to talk a bit more waiting for the doors to open and find our seats.

We got along great and the theatre ended up being packed and we had great seats.  The movie I personally was good, family funny and friendly.  Got to finding out during the previews Robert Downing Jr. is one of his favorite actors (man crush...hahaha...he said it :)  But he is a good actor!

So by the end Sarah had gotten Drew to agree to be a part of her blog too if she would let her slap him in the face.  He agreed and so did Jack's grandpa!!! You guys need to watch it on Sarah's video blog!  We made a story plot where Drew was talking to me and Sarah taps him on the shoulder and just slaps him! And Jacks grandpa was totally funny he was holding his wife's purse while she went to the bathroom and Sarah slaps him and he yelled out something like hey you can't do that what did I do? He was kidding hahaha and we didn't realize he was holding his wifes purse untill after so the nhe said oh I guess I do look like the bad guy....hahaha, Jack, Jess, Sarah, Drew and I had a great laugh!

Well Drew dropped me back off at my car and glad he could make it last minute .  He was actually debating to not go because one it was blind date and two it was a movie (double negative hahaha I joked with him) But Ellie convinced him and then it was funny because he actually had seen me at Kroger earlier this week too so he tried to remember who I was. It was a a fun time with friends.

It was a good Friday

PS I'm so sorry totally forgot to take another picture!

-Love Nanners

No comments:

Post a Comment