Thursday, March 14, 2013

Blogrimage Challenge Day 9/30 iiwii

Okay so Tuesday on March 12th 2013 I did not have a date set.  I don't know what you all think but for me it was a good thing.

I realize how much goes into this and it is a lot of work, and can be stressful but because I decided to not make it a priority I'm not gonna kill myself to go on dates. :) I am absolutely trying and I failed already to meet the actual goal but again it's not a big deal.

I am asking my friends from church and school to set me up and if it works out then cool if not then okay too :D "iiwii" It is what it is.  I don't really want to control it in the sense that I don't like asking guys out it is uncomfortable and that is where I draw the line.

This is meant to be a fun, crazy, and adventurous blog and I'm just gonna go with the flow.  I really like that I have gotten to meet new people, learn something and catch up with old friends.

My Tuesday night ended in the best way any how! I got to hear Dominic and Lindsay Russo speak at Momentum at Cornerstone Church in Highland!!!  It's an 18+ God party and am surrounded by awesome people who I love and am glad to serve alongside of.

It was a GREAT message on a relationship series that was ended in February but because of a winter storm was rescheduled.  I really learned a lot Dominic talked to the guys 5 things girls look for in a guy and Lindsay to the girls things that we should do be Godly women and if we are with the right guy who will  be our husbands ways that we should be as well to honor God and our future spouses.

Follow up for more there are a few dates this week and just am looking for more dates let me know set me up hahaha...

-Love Nanners

No comments:

Post a Comment