Sunday, March 17, 2013

Blogrimage Challenge Day11/30 Alone Time

In the midst of having to graduate very soon FRIDAY!!! work, and life and just be chaos and busyness around, it's so nice to just relax and not have to do anything but reflect on life it's so nice to have those days!

I got to sleep in and just reflect have alone time with the Lord.  My meeting with Jen Forsthoff just really brought some more of my thoughts to light about what God is working in me and my closest friends and family.  I just love to share with those closest to me and know I have accountability.  We ran to the gas station and got some drinks I got a slush but it ended up tasting salty I should of stuck with the icee...haha.  I got to see baby Charlie for a bit I hadn't seen her in weeks! Such  a precious girl! She just makes me smile when  I see her little face :D <3

All in all great day!

-Love Nanners

Follow for more photos and stories coming up dates :D

No comments:

Post a Comment