Thursday, March 14, 2013

Blogrimage Challenge Day 7/30 Starbucks

Hi again!

So I was able to go out after a busy weekend with my family and meet up with Ben foreman.  We met up at Starbucks coffee in Milford.  I got to order their new hazelnut specialty drink and Ben ordered an apple cider his usual (says he's not huge coffee buff too many to choose from haha).  Let me tell you our guy who took the order had no smile on his face and I tried to be nice but he didn't seem to care.  I just laughed.

So we got to talking about our life and how the Lord is just leading us in the place that we need to be now.  And for some reason I felt super chatty but Ben was a great listener. (sorry Ben).  We talked about me moving on to a new place in Denver, CO!! Thrive Church baby!! hahaha.  Just the fight I have been dealing with spiritually, emotionally and physically but God is totally preparing me!

I got to ask him more about him and his family and their relationship. Ben is the youngest of 5 (I hope that's right) well he has a pretty decent family and lots of nieces and nephews.  I asked him about what he had been doing besides going to Momentum and he had gone through an internship at another church which is great. (kind of like the IMA).

It was good friend time at Starbucks and my drink was great got to use my lens mug that I got for Christmas!

Sorry again no photo :/ I keep forgetting

Untill next time!

-Love Nanners

No comments:

Post a Comment